Your personalized report is a week-by-week overview of self-reported survey and activity tracker data collected through the Evidation app. You can view how you felt week over week, your self-reported new, onset, or worsening symptoms, your weight, and your step activity. If there is no data available for any of the weeks, you will see “ND,” for “no data.”
Articles in this section
- I’m an Evidation member, how do I participate in Heart Health?
- What is Heart Health?
- How many points do I get for enrolling in Heart Health?
- How do I access Heart Health?
- How many points do I get for completing a diary?
- Why can’t I pull a Health Programs report on web?
- What are the requirements to receive a report?
- How do I read my report?
- Can I skip updating my weight?
- I’m having trouble viewing my report