To view your report, you must have completed a minimum of three diary entries. If you have completed three entries, you can tap the “Get Report” button. We will create a PDF report that you can share with your doctor. If you are having trouble accessing your report, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- I’m an Evidation member, how do I participate in Heart Health?
- What is Heart Health?
- How many points do I get for enrolling in Heart Health?
- How do I access Heart Health?
- How many points do I get for completing a diary?
- Why can’t I pull a Health Programs report on web?
- What are the requirements to receive a report?
- How do I read my report?
- Can I skip updating my weight?
- I’m having trouble viewing my report