If you experience flu symptoms during the program, you might be eligible to participate in a clinical trial. If you are interested and agree to share your contact information, someone from the trial team will reach out to determine eligibility and match you with a clinical site in your area.
Articles in this section
- What is FluSmart on Evidation?
- How do I enroll in FluSmart on Evidation?
- I clicked "No" to enrollment, but now I want to participate in FluSmart on Evidation. What should I do?
- How do I unenroll from FluSmart on Evidation?
- How many points can I earn?
- Do the points I earn by participating add up to the Evidation reward I'm working towards?
- Why are you asking for my contact information?
- I clicked away before accepting the terms of FluSmart on Evidation and now I don’t see the Offer. What do I do?
- I clicked away from the FluSmart on Evidation terms but I want to read them again!