Patients will need an eligible prescription at a dispensing pharmacy. They will show their discount card identifiers (BIN, PCN, RxGroup and Member ID), found under “Medication Discounts” within your account settings, to the pharmacy and ask them to run the discount card as primary insurance. Each medication may have different card identifiers.
Articles in this section
- What is medication affordability on Evidation?
- What is ScriptHero?
- Where is my discount card on Evidation?
- Does ScriptHero have discount cards for all medications?
- Where do the discounts come from on ScriptHero?
- How does a patient use a discount card?
- What if a pharmacy is getting a rejection message when running the discount card?
- What if the pharmacy is getting a different price than what shows on the discount card?
- Why am I entering a zip code?
- I can’t enter my zip code. Why did I receive a “not valid” error code when I entered my zip code?