If you unintentionally confirmed you would like to remove a specific discount from your wallet, we can reset the discount in your Evidation app. To do so, please contact Evidation Support using the form here. Please make sure to include your account email if contacting us from another address and fill in as much detail as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is medication affordability on Evidation?
- What is ScriptHero?
- Where is my discount card on Evidation?
- Does ScriptHero have discount cards for all medications?
- Where do the discounts come from on ScriptHero?
- How does a patient use a discount card?
- What if a pharmacy is getting a rejection message when running the discount card?
- What if the pharmacy is getting a different price than what shows on the discount card?
- Why am I entering a zip code?
- I can’t enter my zip code. Why did I receive a “not valid” error code when I entered my zip code?