Thank you for your interest in Inflammation Awareness. This program will help you learn more about type 2 inflammation and provide information about specific inflammation conditions and symptoms. The goal is to understand more about the type 2 inflammation experience in order to identify improved options for treatment. Based on your responses, activity, and participation, Inflammation Awareness will share with you curated content and community insights. This program does not provide real-time monitoring. Please work with your healthcare provider to understand your personal symptoms and get medical advice. You do not need to have a connected device to participate in Inflammation Awareness.
What do I have to do to participate?
- If you have a wearable device connected to Evidation, you will need to allow usage of your activity data collected between January 2021 through December 2022 (200 points)
- Complete a short baseline survey, approximately 5 minutes to complete (100 points)
- Complete surveys and other activities periodically through December 2022 (approximately 10-200 points each)
- Complete a final experience feedback survey at the end of the program, approximately 2 minutes to complete (100 points)
After you join Inflammation Awareness, we may invite you to participate in sponsored formal research or clinical studies. If you are invited to join a study, we will seek permission from you at that time for the collection, use and disclosure of your information for the particular purposes of those initiatives.
What data may be collected from me or analyzed as part of this program?
- Your survey responses, which may include demographic information, basic health information, and other information you report to us; and
- Information from your Evidation profile, which may include zip code, age, race/ethnicity, sex/gender, and relevant medical diagnoses you have provided in your responses to survey questions (previously and added during the program); and
- If you have a wearable device connected to Evidation, your activity data from January 2021 (e.g., steps, sleep, heart rate) and ongoing activity data through the end of the program, approximately 12 months, which will be analyzed on an ongoing basis.
Who will have access to my data and how will my data be used?
This is a sponsored program, meaning we are collecting survey data on behalf of the sponsor, Sanofi, a pharmaceutical company. If you choose to participate by accepting these terms, we will analyze your survey and activity data for the purposes outlined above.
Limited Evidation team members, Sanofi researchers, and external researchers working on Sanofi’s behalf will have access to the de-identified dataset (meaning that your directly identifying information is removed) to conduct the analyses.
If you choose to participate, we will also share the results of the analyses and the full de-identified dataset (data without personal identifiers) with Sanofi researchers and external researchers working on Sanofi’s behalf. Sanofi may use this dataset for other business purposes in the future, which may include publication.
Data may also be used to operate and improve our services, including development of new products, features and functionalities.
We will not share your name or contact information without your express permission. Your responses may also be used to help match you with future surveys or related opportunities where you can choose to participate and earn rewards.
Who to contact:
For any questions, concerns, or complaints about the program, or to remove yourself from the program (at any time), you can email email@example.com.
Would you like to participate in Inflammation Awareness?