Type 2 inflammation is a specific type of immune response pattern that can cause an overactive response to certain environmental triggers and may be responsible for certain medical conditions including, moderate-to-severe asthma, moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (eczema), bullous pemphigoid, chronic spontaneous urticaria (hives), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), eosinophilic esophagitis, nasal polyps, or prurigo nodularis.
Articles in this section
- What is Inflammation Awareness on Evidation?
- What is Type 2 Inflammation?
- What do I have to do to participate?
- What data may be collected from me or analyzed as part of this program?
- Who will have access to my data and how will my data be used?
- Do I earn points for enrolling in Inflammation Awareness on Evidation?
- Do the points I earn within the Inflammation Awareness program work towards an Evidation reward?
- I clicked away before accepting the terms of Inflammation Awareness on Evidation and now I don’t see the Offer. What should I do?
- I clicked "No" to enrollment, but now I want to participate in Inflammation Awareness on Evidation. What should I do?
- How do I unenroll from Inflammation Awareness on Evidation?