The Inflammation Awareness Program will help you learn more about type 2 inflammation and provide information about specific inflammation conditions and symptoms. The goal is to understand more about the type 2 inflammation experience in order to improve options for treatment. Based on your responses, activity, and participation, the program will share curated content and tailored insights. This program does not provide real-time monitoring. Please work with your healthcare provider to understand your symptoms and get medical advice.
Articles in this section
- What is Inflammation Awareness on Evidation?
- What is Type 2 Inflammation?
- What do I have to do to participate?
- What data may be collected from me or analyzed as part of this program?
- Who will have access to my data and how will my data be used?
- Do I earn points for enrolling in Inflammation Awareness on Evidation?
- Do the points I earn within the Inflammation Awareness program work towards an Evidation reward?
- I clicked away before accepting the terms of Inflammation Awareness on Evidation and now I don’t see the Offer. What should I do?
- I clicked "No" to enrollment, but now I want to participate in Inflammation Awareness on Evidation. What should I do?
- How do I unenroll from Inflammation Awareness on Evidation?