WELCOME TO THE MODERNA COMMUNITY!
Moderna TX, Inc. (“Moderna”) is excited to bring you this consumer wellness and engagement program, Moderna Community (the “Program”), powered by Evidation Health, Inc. (“Evidation Health”). The Program offers you the opportunity to earn points by completing short surveys, connecting your wearable devices, and participating in research. Based on your responses, activity, and participation, the Program will share with you curated content and insights, including relevant public health information and wellness tips.
After you join the Program, we may invite you to participate in sponsored formal research or clinical studies, but we will seek separate consent from you at that time for the collection, use and disclosure of your information for the particular purposes of those initiatives.
Please note that the Program will not provide you with medical advice, and it should not be used as a resource for diagnosis, treatment, condition management, or reporting any injury or reaction you may experience while you are participating in the Program. Should you report any information involving things such as an injury, reaction, or other issues with respect to a Moderna product, it will be shared along with some of your information with Moderna and Moderna may reach out to you for additional information.
Please confirm your acceptance of the terms by clicking on the “YES” button at the bottom of this screen. You may click “NO” if you do not wish to participate in the Program.
By clicking “YES” below I agree that Evidation Health, Inc., including its representatives and agents (collectively, “Evidation”) may use and share the information collected from me, including information related to my health, for the purpose of my participating in the Moderna Community (“the Program”) and as outlined in Evidation’s Privacy Notice (see above). I understand that this information (my “Information”) may include:
- Self-reported information: for example, my demographic information (such as age, gender, and date of birth), basic health information (such as height, weight, health goals, and diagnoses), and responses to certain surveys and questionnaires I receive within the Program; and
- Activity information: if I connect a wearable device (for example, an Apple iPhone, Fitbit, etc.) as part of my account sign-up or during Program participation, such information from that device.
In addition, I confirm that by participating in the Program, Evidation is permitted to share my email address with Moderna to ensure I receive updates as part of Moderna’s mailing list.
I confirm that Evidation may use my Information for all of the following purposes:
- Run the program, including by contacting me to ask if I would like to complete surveys or questionnaires sponsored by Moderna.
- Provide me with insights and information, including by sending me mail, email, or otherwise sharing personalized insights with me, including educational materials and information related to health and wellness. These insights and information will be provided on behalf of Moderna.
- Support the broader community, by sharing my de-identified data (meaning my personally identifying information is removed and replaced with a random identifier) and data aggregated with that of other Program participants with the broader health care community, including certain research and healthcare partners, including Moderna, who may be interested in the information for reasons of public health, and for commercial research and development purposes.
- Help us improve products and services, including by analyzing my experiences together with those of others, so as to better operate the Program and to develop new products, initiatives, programs, features and functionalities.
This authorization shall remain valid and effective until December 31st, 2035. For a copy of these Terms, please email us at email@example.com.